Ecabiotec is the producer of biological, environmental friendly and non-toxic disinfectant solutions. This disinfectant eliminates bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi without any residues and development of resistances.
The self-developed ECALIT® technology enables to control the production of a scalable range of active agents with unrivalled
A potent, efficient and widely applicable agent ecabiotec develops and builds machines in accordance with the standards of the pharmaceutical industry and has extensive experience in disinfection methods of various industrial sectors.
With our products and technology we want to make the world a bit better.
Our products can replace all chemical, toxic and only partly effective disinfectants. We work on that substitution, following the motto: Be fair with the environment.
Anosan Value Proposition
ANOSAN ® is manufactured according to the ECALIT-process. The ECALIT-process (Electrochemical Activation Low Ion Transfer) is based on an environmental friendly electro-chemical process that operates with standardized potable water and Natriumchloride.
The amount of salt (NaCL) product in the reaction of substrates, is less than the amount used as a human body during an infection The process takes place in a bio-reactor which with standardized potable water and Natriumchloride.
The amount of salt (NaCL) product in the reaction of substrates, is less than the amount used as a human body during an infection The process takes place in a bio-reactor which membrane between diodes. Subsequently to the processing there are two materials; ANOSAN® & KATHOCLEAN®.
What is ANOSAN® ?
- ANOSAN® is the raw material for disinfection in harmony with our nature.
- ANOSAN® is highly efficient, non-toxic and pH-neutral.
- ANOSAN® acts reliably against bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi as well as hormones and antibiotic residues.
- ANOSAN® is residue-free and environmental friendly.
How does ANOSAN® work ?
- ANOSAN® owns a high redox potential and destroys cell membranes of microorganisms by oxidation.
- ANOSAN® reduces microorganisms within 60 sec.:
- reduction of bacteria > 99,995%
- reduction of fungi > 99,99%
- reduction of viruses > 99,99%
- reduction of spores > 99,99%
- ANOSAN® is human identical and due to its similar polarity it does not attack endogenous body cells (‚good cells‘).
How is ANOSAN® produced?
ANOSAN® is produced by using the ECALIT®- procedure (electro chemical activation low ion transfer). Our self developed machines have many bioreactors for this procedure, in which the solutions are treated unipolar.